Pride N’ Living Home Care has a team of highly skilled nurses with vast experience in managing and delivering care to our clients. Our nurses are involved in treating patients, providing emotional support, educating them about their medical conditions, and giving advice to patients, their families, and relatives. In addition to these duties, they also keep a record of the patient’s symptoms and medical history. Furthermore, they perform and analyze diagnostic tests’ results. They also teach patients and their families regarding post-treatment care at home.
Our nurses are an integral part of our medical team and play a critical role in the care of patients. Listed down below are the services provided by our nurses:
- They act as the primary caregivers and the first-point contact of our clients.
- They monitor and keep track of our clients’ vital signs, perform procedures like IV placements, help them in different tests, and administer medications.
- They keep track of our clients’ progress and enter these data in their care reports.
- They develop daily nursing care plans and guide families and PCAs on how to provide care after a client has been discharged.
- Our nurses provide care at a more personal level and stay at our clients’ homes to help them recover faster.
Our nurses are:
- Compassionate in nature and empathetic to our clients.
- Healthy and can work odd hours.
- Tactful, patient, understanding, dependable, and possess the desire to help people.
- Have excellent communication skills and work as a part of a team.
- Honest and discreet.
When in need of nursing service, please contact us for services.
Do you have inquiries or concerns about our services? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. Call us today or leave us a message here.